Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Night of Scrapbooking

Tonight was the perfect night to scrapbook.. with my area clearing up of messes and my scrapmojo running... I couldn't see it any other way than to spend my Friday night with my wonderful pictures. I was able to get 3 pages done today. I can't stand the way my computer changed the colors on my white Layout, but oh well. Since, I finished my December 2009 Album... I decided to work on my 25th Birthday album that took place in September of last year. Yes, I just revealed my age... hehehehe. Oh well! Anyways. Before I show you my Layouts.. I do want to show you that I WAS able to get my other Making Memories shelf. I really wanted it on my desk. I love having things at reach but the dumb crowned molding at the top of the shelf wouldn't fit. So Hubby, being as awesome as he is, came up with the idea of putting it upside down. I don't think it looks bad at all... and it fits. And I love the fact that I can have all my tools and thingy-ma-jigs all by me.


I left some open space because I need to buy more flowers and this is the perfect place to store them in. Doesn't look too bad now, does it? Plus for the price of $29.99? Anyways... So having my desk all nice and clean and organized (still in the process of lots more organization, purging, cleaning, etc.) my scrapmojo had been running wild... and I was able to finish 3 layouts for my birthday album (again sorry for the single page layout... those colors are nothing of what the layout actually looks like unfortunately).

Here is the cover page for my album (with details):






And here is a two-page layout for my album.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great work on the layouts and I am so happy you are happy about getting organized!!! <3

Unknown said...

so cute. love your layouts. those flowers are fabulous. great job on the organizing.