Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm Back!

Whoa! I haven't been around commenting or even posting for a WHILE! I'm so sorry that I vanished so spontaneously like that. I have been one hectic monster. It's been so busy around here. I'm thankful that I get to go back to work this Monday. This crappy Cancer stuff is going to be officially behind me and my life will be back to it's crazy yet normal self. Thank you to those whom were concern for me and asking if I was ok. It was really inconsiderate of me to vanish like I did from the blog world without a trace. But I'm back and ready to go check you ladies out. I have done VERY LITTLE scrapping. Last week I was busy with my cake that I had to make (which you can check out at Nati's Little Cake Blog). And just busy with life unfortunately. But healthy and happy and thankful to God to give me the energy to live life happily. Here are a couple of cards I made and a layout for my Mexico Album.






I also got some carts this month. I got the Once upon a Princess and Spongebob! Yay!





And last but not least I got an awesome rack that a scrapbook store in town was closing down and got for a great price.

Which in turn meant I had to move around some stuff..



I hope you all have had a great time and I wish you all a blessed and happy weekend. Take care!

Happy Scrapping!

13 comments:

Scrapenabler said...

So glad to see you back. I was concerned for you that you were not posting, but glad to hear that you were just busy! I certainly know how that is. Looking forward to seeing more of your great scrapping and cards!

Georgiana said...

That paper rack is awesome. Lucky you!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Girlllllllllllll... I have been so worried about you! I am happy to see you again! I loveeeeeeeeeeee your creations and loving the paper rack! :):):):):):):):):)

Angi Barrs said...

Sooo glad to see ya back Nati. Your projects are adorable. Love that paper rack. :)

Tracey said...

I was hoping everything was OK. Life is busy and sometimes it just takes over. Love your cards and layout. What an awesome paper rack too.......lucky you!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So glad you are back Nati! Great projects and that paper rack rocks! I have an award for you on my blog :)

Stacey
http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

I'm so happy you are back, Nati! I know life can get so busy sometimes, it's hard to find time to do the things you enjoy. Your projects are fabulous, as always, and I LOVE the paper rack!! Nice score!! Have a great day :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Sandy Ang said...

those paper shelves look so cool. your papers are so organized !

Trish and Treasure said...

Your card making room is fantastic and glad to see you busy especially with your cakes... you are such a talent! An older wise woman told me to always have something to look forward to, so now I always focus on the next thing, keep moving forward and sending you big happy hugs from Trish xxx

scrappermimi said...

Welcome back! Hope you doing well! What an awesome scrap room...great rack! Such fun designs!

Anonymous said...

Such cute projects:)

VICTORIA said...

Happy to have you back girl. I am so happy you are doing better. Can't wait to see what you will be up to. I look forward to looking at you other blog also.

Melanie - The Paper Retreat said...

Hi Nati! I hope all is well with you. I have an award for you on my blog! Hugs, Melanie
http://inlovewithabug.blogspot.com