Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

I know. I've been MIA for a very long time. I do apologize. It's been a good busy here in the Tristan home. Work and family/friends have kept us very happy. I start my job full time tomorrow. And that's going to keep me even more busy. I also hadn't had much of a scrappy mojo until now. I've been cleaning this scrapspace and it's definitely working up something. :o) So we'll see how that goes. I did updated my Cake Blog, so if you have a chance to check it out, please do. Here are some Vegas pictures of when we went in September for my sister in law's wedding. It was so nice!



Have a wonderful day!

Happy Scrapping!




1 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awesome photos!! I've been keeping up with ya on FB... so I know all is good! :):):):):):):):):):):)