Sunday, March 7, 2010

Scrapping Weekend

Well this weekend was phenominal! Other than the horrible wisdom toothache that I have been dealing with since Wednesday, I had a wonderful weekend. Friday evening I started scrapping after a long nap that I had to take because of the pain medication that I took for my toothache. Well, ever since I started scrapping that evening, I wouldn't stop! It was like the scrapbug hit me and wouldn't leave (which I'm not complaing about whatsoever). I got to finish my 25th Birthday Album and my Idaho Album that I had already started. Well, to make this story short, I was able to scrapbook 26 pages up to this evening. Most of which were done Friday evening. So here I wanted to share some of the pages that I got done.


Idaho Layouts:

















My Birthday Layouts:










Pre-Made Layouts For Miranda's Album:






Thanks for looking. I can't believe how much I was able to scrap this weekend. The thing is... we were BARELY even home. So all of these were done late at night and early in the morning.


Til next time.


Happy Scrapping!

0 comments: