Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Still Organizing: Vellum Quotes

I'm so excited because the end is near with the whole organizing of my scraproom! I received this little, very durable, box during the holidays. It was just sitting at my work desk doing nothing. So I got the idea to alter it and file away all my vellum quotes that I own.


Before Picture:


After Picture:






All I did was change the top patterned paper. I added ribbon all around the bottom portion of the box and then with scraps that were leftover from the top, I was able to matte the "Vellum Quotes" white cardstock that I inked with Colorbox Primary Colors. I then free handly wrote my "Vellum Quotes" and added the flower with the leaves. The "Vellum Quotes" is on there with 3D foam stickers to give it a good dimension and I added BasicGrey Euphoria Buttons on opposite corners. I think it's a perfect fit for my journaling/quotes in vellum.






Thanks for looking.


Happy Scrapping!


-Nati T.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute box. great idea for a reuse.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a great idea and it's so cute too!