Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Scrapping Friday!

Good day everyone! How's everyone enjoying their Good Friday? I hope that everyone is enjoying it with lots of love and blessings! So... any crazy stories in regards to your April Fool's? Did anyone get really pranked? Thankfully I didn't! I was trying really hard to stay focused and not let anyone "fool" me! lol!


Well, we are now in April. We are officially 1/4 done with 2010!!!!! That's gone by really fast! I can't believe it! Since every 1st of the month, my favorite sketch site updates, I have decided to do all this month's sketches. So here's the first from the Pagemaps Website! I am so happy with the outcome of this sketch! I can't wait to get started on the other ones. My goal is to have all the sketches from this month done before we leave on our 2 week vacation to Mexico City! If you haven't had a chance to check out Pagemaps you should! You'll love it.


Here's the sketch from the website:






I decided to use this sketch to make the following one. It's a picture of Maxx Dogg and Peanut Butter on their first Halloween, or may I say "Dogoween", together. Maxx was a dragon and Peanut was a firefighter. I was the princess that Maxx protected and Peanut was there to control any fire that Maxx might throw (since he was a firebreathing dragon). LOL! I know I know... I'm so bad to my dogs.. but come on.. they look so cute!!! :o)






Thanks for coming by and checking out my blog! :o)




Happy Scrapping!


-Nati T.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great take on the sketch. love the colors.

Anonymous said...

What a precious pics and beautiful lo!!! really pretty!!!
I just noticed that you have a blog and I wanted to come to visit you! BTW Congratulations!!!
God bless.
Hugs.
Lidia