Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mexico City Vacation

So we are here.. having a great time relaxing and hanging out with family! So I wanted to share some pictures of our vacation so far.




Here we are in Guadalajara, Jalisco. We changed planes. It was 6am.




We are finally arriving to Mexico City!


Here we are in PERISUR... which is the Mexico City Mall! Did you know that a coach bag is 50% more than what they cost me over there? It's ridiculous!!!


This is a Cactus tree! This is at close to my grandpa's home in Cuernavaca, Morelos



This is the city coming back from Cuernavaca.


This is me at my great grandpa's house.



And these birdies are staying at my dad's house while we stay there too! Aren't they so pretty?


I will be posting more pictures soon! I must admit how much I miss my puppies, Maxx Dogg and Peanut Butter. I can't wait to see them soon. But it's so nice to see family again. I also miss scrapping! But these pictures will be a blast to scrap! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Happy Scrapping!

-Nati T.

6 comments:

Darien said...

Que Suertuda!!! Me encantaria estar de vaca! Tambien!!! Ojala te allas comido un delicoso helado nutrisa en Perisur!! XOXO

Unknown said...

so glad to see you are having a good time. Love your photos.

Amanda Sevall said...

Looks like you are enjoying your vacation and will have lots to scrap when you get home! :)

Darlene S. said...

These pictures are soooo cute!! Makes me want to visit too! :)

PS.. beautiful blog! :)

~ This Little Crafter ~ AKA Alison. said...

Just stopping by trying to catch up, awesome photos, have fun scrapping them & welcome back. Hope you enjoyed your vacation :)

~ This Little Crafter ~ AKA Alison. said...

Hey Nati, I have something for you over at my blog, so if you get a chance do stop by :)