Monday, June 21, 2010

First Scrapping of Summer!

Yay! Scrapping again! Woo hoo! I've still in a bit of a funk! But I was able to get these two pages done! And I really love them! I was able to try out a new technique that Nancy {homesclscrapper} gave me to use PUFFY PAINT on letters and layouts! So I did these flourishes with the puffy paint and I totally LOVE IT! It just gives it such a fabulous look and the fact that it's SO MUCH CHEAPER than bling (yet looks like bling) is a plus! These two pre-made layouts are for my little cousin's album. I make them a page-protector with 2 pre-made pages each year for their birthday to add to their own album that I made for them. I like that it can stay current. I will be giving these to her as part of her birthday gift. She's 9!!!! I'm thinking where the heck did all that time go! So anyways...

Happy 9th Birthday Cassandra! I love you!






Thanks for coming by!

Happy Scrapping this Summer!

8 comments:

TesaB said...

Beautiful double, Nati! And what a great idea! Wish I had done that for my nieces from the start!

Amarilys said...

this is gorgeous! I LOVE the colors and embellies in these double layout!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are so pretty Nati! I love them!

senora_x said...

what a great gift idea! I love that puff paint too! I'll have to give it a try!

Amanda Sevall said...

Cute pages Nati! I'm sure she will love it :)

Unknown said...

Great idea! Love it! Cute layouts!

Natalie said...

Love the puff paint! I also love how the "turned" turns the corner. Very creative!!

KellyCali said...

A really great idea that I've yet to try! I think it looks really good & could totally see quickly getting addicted as well. TFS & Have Fun!! :)