Saturday, July 31, 2010

Finishing Touches

So Emiliano's album was finally 100% finished last night! That book ended up being a total of 54 layouts! It's HUGE! But I definitely love the outcome! So Hubby and I went to go get a gift bag for the album so I can take it to him today. I found this really cute robot bag. When I got home, I knew I had to make him a card (which I was planning to do last night, yet never did). I looked at the bag and decided I want to try to copy the bag so it can be a matching set! I did it and I absolutely loved the outcome! I think it's so stinking adorable! But hey, you be the judge!


Thanks for coming by!

And as always... Happy Scrapping!

8 comments:

senora_x said...

that is adorable! Love it!

TesaB said...

54 layouts!!! Wow! What an amazing and loving gift!!! And totally CUTE bag and card!!!

Unknown said...

what a great gift. love the robots.

Sarah said...

That robot is absolutely adorable!! You did so well replicating it for the card!! Your blog is so cute Nati - I especially love your banner!

Michelle said...

Love Love Love it! It is absolutely adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

That is an amazing gift! That card and bag are adorable! Congrats on finally finishing!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

How cute is that! Love it!

Amanda Sevall said...

I bet he loved it! What a cute card!! Congrats again on finishing it!! :)