Sunday, July 18, 2010

I Can See The Finish Line!

Yup! I can! I can see the finish line! I'm excited to say that after spending all day scrapping and doing laundry today... I can definitely see the finish line for Emiliano's Album and getting all the clothes washed~! Hehe! I was able to scrap today and I want to share a few of the layouts I made today! Very happy with the outcome! Emiliano's birthday party will be July 31st and I truely think I'll be able to finish his album by then! Can't wait! After finishing his album, all I have to do is make him a card!






Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! And I hope this coming week goes by quick and full of scrapping for all of you!

Happy Scrapping!

6 comments:

TesaB said...

Beautiful pages, Nati! Love them all!!! But I think my one fav is the last one, that ghost is soooooo CUTE!!!! LOL! HOw many pages have you done for this album? Qute a lot, huh!?! Awesome gift!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the googley eyes! Cute layouts! Good luck getting it all finished.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Oh Nati! This is going to be such a great album!

Amanda Sevall said...

You're getting so close Nati - yay!! :)

Anonymous said...

All these lo's are so pretty and colorful!! love them all!

Michelle said...

YAY for the finish line!! Awesome LO's!! The finished product is going to be perfect!!!