Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cake Class 2 Course 3

I'm absolutely in love. I love love love this new hobby! I have a new goal now (of the so many that I have) I plan to make 1 cake a week so I can take pictures and show them off ever so beautifully in a scrapalbum! So, since I know my husband and I will be getting tired of cake very quickly.. my family and friends are the ones that will be gaining of free cakes! hehehe! Here's what I learned last night!

Calla Lily
Rose
Carnation

Out of all the flowers, my favorite was the rose! I loved it! I'm so excited to start baking! But first I really have to get caught up with all the stuff I already have going on in my life! Geez! Life is so hectic.. but thankfully no complaints as of yet!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Scrapping!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

fabulous! i will take a cake anytime!

KellyCali said...

You're doing so well & getting so good at it! If your family is starting to get 'caked-out', you're gonna start going door-to-door around your neighborhood! XO

Adriann said...

wow...great job!