Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hope to be back for good?

I keep saying that everytime I post a new blog. But the truth is, that I have no idea if I'll ever get back to my old self again in regards to scrapping. The will is there.... I think.. but the power definitely isn't. JUST KIDDING!!!! lol! For now, I'm just going to take it easy, but will always scrap.. even if I can only do 1 page a month.. one way or another I will continue my scrapping adventures. Scrapbooking relaxes me (as baking and cooking does) and I'm so happy that I have all of you to share all my projects with. So without further notice, here are my recent projects!



So I haven't completely given up scrapping! :o) Just mellowed down on it a little.

Thank for looking and Happy Scrapping!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

so many great projects! you totally can't quit..or even mellow...you must scrap!