Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hurry up and Finish!

That's exactly what I'm trying to do. I need to get this Easter album finished so I can start on the Mexico City Vacation we took! I ordered half of the pictures already for the Mexico City trip and it's already at a count of 200!!! I know, CRAZY, huh? Both the Easter 2010 and the Mexico City Albums need to be finished by April 10th. That's when we will be leaving on our Mexican Riviera cruise! And of course I have to scrap that one AS SOON AS I COME BACK! That's how anal I am. Although, that's exactly what I said about the Mexico City one. But for now I'll leave you with this page. It's a page dedicated to my husband's brother who lives aout 6-7 hours away and we don't get to see him much anymore. And each time we do, we cherish it a lot. Love you Ben!


Thanks for stopping by! God Bless!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute. Love the design.