Thursday, April 21, 2011

Loving this Scrapmojo!

I've been scrapping up a storm! I was able to spend some time with a friend, cook dinner, clean house, do all the laundry, go grocery shopping, spend time with my hubby and parents, scrap, and now even BLOG! What a busy and productive day! Here are some of the 2 pagers I did!




Now, I'm off to bed! I'm really tired, and I just noticed it! I can't wait for tomorrow I hope my scrapmojo continues. I hope that it rubs off on some of you ladies that have mentioned that you need a little mojo sent your way! ;o)

God bless and Happy Scrapping!


7 comments:

TesaB said...

Phew what a day! Very productive!!! Gorgeous doubles! So many fun photos!!!! Have a great day when you wake up!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee these!! LOVING the clouds in the second one!! Happy Easter! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Great 2-pagers! I love the embellies!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

You've been busy with these wonderful 2-pagers!

Brenda said...

I lvoe both layouts! Isn't it great to be in the mood and have the mojo?!

Heather Landry said...

I totally think you should send me some of your mojo! Both of your pages are darling! I love the clean lines. You go girl with getting so much done.

P.S. I'd give you some strawberry shortcake if I could! LOL

Raven said...

Great blog! And because it is I have a blog award for you. Please visit me to receive it!!
Raven
http://www.feralscraps.blogspot.com/
p.s. love your furbabies