Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Course 2 Class 1 of Cake Class!

Woo Hooo! I sooo love this class.. this course (nbr 2) is just so girly.. dealing with such beautiful flowers! I love it! Ok so here are the ones I made today! They are Pansies and Button Flowers! They are made our of foundant and gum paste.



Aren't they super cute! My favorite ones are the button flowers.. imagine a whole cake with those on the side covering and then on the top just some ivy growing or something! Ahhh! I'm serious super excited and I can't wait for the next class! Yay!

Happy Scrapping and Happy baking everyone!

4 comments:

Jade Cook said...

they are so cute and look so yummy

Unknown said...

wow! good for you! they look tasty. come make a cake for me! lol

senora_x said...

looks like such a fun class! Can't wait to see future creations! I love eating cakes but have no desire to bake or decorate them myself! But I sure do admire those that do and can!

KellyCali said...

Just wanted to say Congrats & How Pretty! XO