Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Can you smell what the Nat is Scrappin'?

Lol! Sure enough I feel like a champ! (and Dwayne Johnson is defenitely champ of hotties! lol) Anyways, I can't believe how far along I've already gotten in my Mexico Album. I was able to sit down once again tonight and create many more layouts (in which I will share with you in a sec.) I love how the album is coming out.. and I can't wait to show my grandparents! (since this trip was made just to be with them during their 50th anniversary!) Thanks for stopping by!


Here is when we first arrived at my grandfather's house that is he building in Cuernavaca, Mexico!  It's such a cute home with a great pool. And trust me.. that pool is a MUST. It's always scortching hot there!



My grandfather has an amazing green thumb. Look at all the wonderful fruits that he is growing. Papaya, pomegranate, coconut, and bananas are a few just to name.

And here is his house. I love how he designed it "Hacienda Style" it's so beautiful and I love how he even has a well!


Thanks for stopping by once again. See you all tomorrow!

Happy Scrapping!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

you have been super busy, kickin them out! very cute. tfs.

melissa said...

beautiful pages. the colors are so vibrant and happy! feel better :)

Jessica Navarro said...

Cute layouts! I love the bling. You asked what die-cut I used on my San Francisco layout for Scrap Our Stash....it is by Paper Wizard. I have more info on my blog at: http://scraplifterdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/03/punky-scraps-scrap-our-stash-challenge.html Have a great end of the week!

Angi Barrs said...

Beautiful layout. Love the colors and the pretty flower. :)