Now off to better news... actually exciting news. Please head over to Cheryl Ann First Expressions Blog for a chance to win som goodies! All instructions are on the post. I've seen her work and it's amazing... you won't regret following her! :o)
While blog hopping today... and checking out all the blogs I follow of so many talented ladies, I came across Heather's Miracles Momma Designs Blog and in her post wanted us to share 5 things that came across our minds this very minute. Here are my top 5:
1. Holy smokes I still have to get my clothes ready for tomorrow's Doctor's visit. Please God let this be a very quick process and let them tell me that the surgery will be next week and that when the surgery is done and I get my results that they say everything is ok and I'm cancer-free once again! Please let our prayers be answered.
2. I love the shoes my momma got me today! My husband and I are so blessed to have such amazing parents and siblings! All of our families (aunts, uncles, cousins) and our friends are so awesome! If everything goes good tomorrow.. then I might have the spirits of going to the scrapbook expo on Friday!
3. My Maxx Dogg is so freaking smart. I can't believe how he figured out a way to look outside the window when the blinds are closed and without ruining them! Gotta love my doggies!
4. My husband is always calling me from bed to go to bed when it's late.. and since we have to wake up early tomorrow.. today he's worse! He can never go to sleep without me.. once he's asleep he doesn't care if I leave to the scraproom. I think it's "kinda" cute! lol!
5. My prayers are for those people that are sick and really need them. I have had a couple of people in mind and I pray for them!
Well, I hope I get to scrap tomorrow... but we'll see.