Friday, March 11, 2011

Mexico!!!

As I started the Mexico Album today, I realized how time flies!!! I can't believe that soon it will be a year that we went on our trip... and so much as happened since. But not only that.. a year ago.. we were saying our cruise was a year away and now look at us... less than a month away! I was able to make 3 wonderful quick pages. But definitely a great start. I pushed myself today to get SOMETHING done and I must admit I'm extremely tired. I have to take it easy. I got these done this morning. I woke up really early and was able to take advantage of some of the day. Thank for checking the blog out!







Also, I want to send out my thoughts and prayers to all the wonderful and brave people in Japan that had to experience such a horrible disaster. God help them and their families and my friends from there as well.

Have a wonderful weekend and happy scrapping!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

cute pages...hope all is well. take care of yourself and have a great time cruising Mexico. you will have to tell me more.