Monday, May 23, 2011

Busy Week!

I have a very busy week coming up! Some cakes need to be made! Which I'm really excited about. Check out my cake blog to see the new creations when they are done.


For now I wanted to share some cards I made using my Imagine. Check them out.








And then I made this wreath for my cousin's luau party.





We had two parties to go to this weekend. Here are some pictures. We had a blast!
























Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait for this weekend! Those cakes are going to be so awesome!


Happy Scrapping!


3 comments:

TesaB said...

Beautiful cards. Looks like you are having tons of fun with your new toy!!! And what a wreath!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee the cards and THAT WREATH is AMAZING!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!! And loving the photos... looks like a fab TIME! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Angi Barrs said...

Wowza...Love that wreath and all of your adorable projects. And look at the fun you guys had at the party! :)