Monday, May 30, 2011

One Busy Weekend!

Since Thursday, I've been so busy! And with Blogger being down for some blogs, it was hectic. I can comment on SOME blogs now, but not on all. I know how to fix the problem so everyone can comment on your blog and never have to have a problem with it ever again.

PROBLEM SOLVED: Go to your blog setting and click on comments. Instead of having the comment section embedded on to your post, put it to come up in another window. There! That's all!

Now, for my weekend.

Thursday-Friday: I went to the movies on Thursday with my friend Sabrina to watch SOMETHING BORROWED! Super cute movie! I love movies like these! Then ALL DAY AFTER THAT and FRIDAY I was baking baking baking! It was amazing how many cakes I made in one day (Friday) PLEASE do not miss out how great my cakes looked. Become a follower of Nati's Little Cake Blog! You won't regret it!

Then Saturday came along and had my nephew's birthday party and then my BFF's birthday party.

Then Sunday we had my grandpa's birthday breakfast/brunch, my friend's birthday, my husband's cousin's graduation, and my BFF's get together party! Yes! That's 4 parties in ONE DAY!

So today, my hubby was off and we decided to take our little guys to the park where we got engaged. Here are some pictures of it.

Peanut and Maxx enjoying the wonderful weather!

The bench where my Husband proposed to me 5 years and 4 days ago.
It was so nice to be there just enjoying nature. I didn't scrap at all with all the baking I did this weekend. I only got around to work on one card for my grandpa!


I can't wait to get scrappy again! I hope you all had a fun and NOT so busy weekend. I also want to say that we appreciate all our military and veterans for the service they give! God bless them TODAY and ALWAYS!

Happy Scrapping!


12 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

I love that movie too. :) Your fur babies are so cute. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I read that about the comments on someone else's blog and fixed mine like that... hopefully it fixes it for peeps! :):):):):):):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos and the card! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend!

Heather Landry said...

3 cakes in one day? Good grief woman you are amazing! I love the card you made. The stitching is really great!

Unknown said...

sounds like a lovely weekend.

Lisa said...

You are one busy girl, Nati! But it sounds like you had a great weekend. I love the card you made for your grandpa. And Peanut and Maxx are so adorable! I'm off to see your cake creations :D

Lisa

Susan said...

I am such a bad scrappy friend, it took me this long to get to your blog and leave you a comment but you have been so good to me and leaving me comments. I would love if you did the blog challenge again on sb.com. That was such a fun challenge and I got to know some of the newer people there. Your adorable fur babies have gotten so big. Your card is wonderful and I bet her LOVED it. I have been a scrappin fool these days which is a far cry better then my past scrappin history, it's been loads of fun. See you at sb.com and now that I have your blog saved I will pop over here more. Have a great rest of the week.

Susan

Susan said...

Thanks for the commenting tip and I fixed it.

Jan Hennings said...

Great pictures and sounds like a super fun weekend!

Tracey said...

Hi Nati, great card...your granpa will love it! I really enjoyed looking at all your previous creations too. When blogger was down I found it hard to get around to all the blogs I love visiting.

Enfys said...

Love this, such a bright fun card. Have a great weekend,
hugs
Enfys x

Sabrina said...

hey i have that paper in pink....cute idea :-)