Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Look What Came Knocking...

Yesterday I was pressed for time on the last post of the last Challenge for the Pink Stamper that I turned it in 1 min. before it closed. I didn't win anything... but I sure did have a blast! Thanks for Robyn at My Pink Stamper for such a fun National Scrapbook Day! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the last post and how DUMB it looked! Ah! Well! What can you do!? lol! Anyways, so today has been another day of recovery, a little cleaning and I was even able to have my brother take me to make some errands. When I came home, look what was on my front doorstep:







Can you believe it!?!?! The thing is that the UPS Tracking said estimated date of arrival was the 16th. And it arrived 6 days earlier. Now, does that mean that I might get my Imagine tomorrow? I ordered it the following day after this one was ordered? Ahhh! I'm so nervous! I'm just so giddy right now! Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to create cakes with my amazing machine! I'm in love with the stainless steel and the logo of Martha Stewart on it. I wouldn't of minded the red Cricut cake... but I was in love with this one since the first day I saw it! Ahhh! Ok.. rest Nati... REST! hehehe! Talk to you soon!


Happy Scrapping!


14 comments:

Linda said...

Oh boy your lucky girl! Have fun!

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!!

Unknown said...

Have fun! Congrats!!!!

Brenda said...

Oh, I can imagine you are going to have great fun with this machine! I am looking forward to seeing your creations.

KellyCali said...

Oh Yay, that was quick indeed!! Surely, you're going to do some serious damage with that machine Nati! I can just see it now...Birthdays, Holidays, a possible home business & or just for fun! Congrats & Enjoy!! ;)

Lisa Dorsey said...

Ohhh, have fun!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo cool!! Have fun with your new toy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

hilde janbroers said...

Have fun with your new toy!! You will love it!

Tanya said...

Woo Hoo!!! I'm soo excited for you!!! I have the little one. When you figure out how to cut it right.. let me know. :) I have had the HARDEST time!!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Angi Barrs said...

YAY!!! What fun you are going to have. Can't wait to see what you make with your new toy. :)

VICTORIA said...

Wow i am glad you got one but you already make great desserts. This will only make you better. Glad for you. You may have to send me a cake. Haha. Victoria :) BTW thanks so much for stopping by. Huggsssss

Lisa said...

Oh yay!! I'm so excited for you, Nati! I hope you have so much fun with this...can't wait to see pics of what you create :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Oh, have fun!! Happy for you:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow, I am so excited for you...I wish I had one. Can't wait to see your first creation
Hugs
Brenda